GRAND LAKES COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION, INC.
11000 Corporate Centre Drive Suite 150
Houston, TX 77041
In order to be eligible to use the pools, each resident must meet the following criteria:
- Must be current on all maintenance fees and in good standing with the Association.
- Must be an owner and all guests must be accompanied by an owner.
- Pool tags must be worn and available at all times to gain admittance and to remain within the pool area. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you need information about pool parties or swim lessons, please contact A-Beautiful Pools at 281-376-6510 or online at http://a-beautifulpools.com/.
For more information on the Grand Lakes Swim Team, please click here.
- NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED WITHOUT CURRENT POOL TAG.
- Obey the lifeguards AT ALL TIMES. They have the authority to remove from the pool area anyone disobeying the rules or endangering the safety of himself or another person.
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE for their children AT ALL TIMES.
- PROPER PERSONAL HYGIENE REQUIRED.
- Clean and proper swim attire is required. NO CUT-OFFS ALLOWED.
- Wading pool is not monitored by the lifeguards. Parents are responsible for watching their children AT ALL TIMES.
- Children not potty trained MUST wear rubber pants with elasticized waist and legs over disposable or cloth diapers when in the water.
- Children 5 (five) years and under are allowed in the wading pool, even during adult swim.
- NO DIVING ALLOWED.
- Children 11(eleven) years and older may enter the pool unaccompanied by an adult.
- The last 10 minutes of each hour will be a safety break.
- Be considerate with your language, actions, radios (battery operated radios only).
- No pets are allowed in pool and /or pool area.
- No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products allowed in the pool and/or pool area.
- No glass container or breakables allowed in the swimming pool area.
- No running, pushing, dunking or roughhousing will be permitted.
- No hanging on ropes, and/or ladders.
- Floats must be approved by the lifeguards.
- No bicycles, roller skates, skateboards, etc., allowed in the swimming pool area.
- Only two (2) guests per Resident tag. Resident is responsible for their guest conduct.
- Use of Cocoa Butter, Baby Oil, and other Heavy Suntan oils cause filter damage. It is advised that these lotions not be used in the pool.
Pool Policies for Residents Per COVID-19
1. Please do not enter the pool area if you or anyone in close contact with you have had symptoms of illness (fever cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell) in the past 72
hours. You should stay home until CDC’s posted isolation criteria are met.
2. Waiver will need to be completed prior to visit. Gate guard will have a copy of the waiver to complete
electronically if needed.
3. The lifeguards will sign in residents and review the waivers. Be prepared with ID and pool tags/cards.
4. All patrons should wear a face covering when not in the water.
5. Always maintain 6 feet of social distancing with members not in your household.
6. Restroom usage will be limited to one household at a time. Signs will be posted.
7. Guest usage will not be permitted.
8. No furniture will be provided. Residents may bring their own chairs for personal use.
9. Slides, water features, toys, amenities, and interactive water areas will be closed.
10. Please do not loiter in the pool entry, steps, or handrails/ladders.
11. Drinking fountain will be closed.
12. Pool parties are not permitted.
**This information in this release is not binding and can be adjusted at any time due to future releases of information from Local,
State or National Government.
Resident Access - A-Beautiful Pools, Inc. will have a lifeguard at the front gate to check in residents, inform them of COVID?19 policies, check waiver is completed and confirm they have not had any COVID?19 symptoms in the last 72 hours. The gate guard will monitor capacity numbers.
Disinfecting- ABP lifeguards will disinfect gate entry, check in area and restrooms hourly. ABP will clean and disinfect stands, handrails, surfaces, restrooms, pump rooms, guard rooms, all doors, etc. each evening.
Hello Grand Lakes Residents,
Please see the Grand Lakes 2021 Pool Schedule for the upcoming Pool Season.
In the Grand Lakes 2021 Pool Season Packet there is the :
- 2021 Pool Schedule
- 2021 Amenity Form (only for those who don't have cards or would like additional cards )
- 2021 Amenity Form ( electronically fillable )
- 2021 A-Beautiful Pool Covid 19 Communication Form
Also in order to use the pool for 2021 you will need to fill out the COVID 19 waiver form at the link provided. These will be checked by pool guards at each pool so please have a copy on your phone once its completed. You will not be let in the pool without this waiver filled out and signed.
Here is the link for the pool waiver there is no physical form to sign this is all done electronically so you can show the guards your signed form from your phone!
2021 A-Beautiful Pool Covid 19 Pool Waiver
Grand Lakes 2021 Pool Season Information Packet
Have a Safe and Happy 2021 Pool Season