GRAND LAKES COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION, INC.
11000 Corporate Centre Drive Suite 150
Houston, TX 77041
In order to be eligible to use the pools, each resident must meet the following criteria:
- Must be current on all maintenance fees and in good standing with the Association.
- Must be an owner and all guests must be accompanied by an owner.
- Pool tags must be worn and available at all times to gain admittance and to remain within the pool area. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you need information about pool parties or swim lessons, please contact A-Beautiful Pools at 281-376-6510 or online at http://a-beautifulpools.com/.
For more information on the Grand Lakes Swim Team, please click here.
- NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED WITHOUT CURRENT POOL TAG.
- Obey the lifeguards AT ALL TIMES. They have the authority to remove from the pool area anyone disobeying the rules or endangering the safety of himself or another person.
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE for their children AT ALL TIMES.
- PROPER PERSONAL HYGIENE REQUIRED.
- Clean and proper swim attire is required. NO CUT-OFFS ALLOWED.
- Wading pool is not monitored by the lifeguards. Parents are responsible for watching their children AT ALL TIMES.
- Children not potty trained MUST wear rubber pants with elasticized waist and legs over disposable or cloth diapers when in the water.
- Children 5 (five) years and under are allowed in the wading pool, even during adult swim.
- NO DIVING ALLOWED.
- Children 11(eleven) years and older may enter the pool unaccompanied by an adult.
- The last 10 minutes of each hour will be a safety break.
- Be considerate with your language, actions, radios (battery operated radios only).
- No pets are allowed in pool and /or pool area.
- No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products allowed in the pool and/or pool area.
- No glass container or breakables allowed in the swimming pool area.
- No running, pushing, dunking or roughhousing will be permitted.
- No hanging on ropes, and/or ladders.
- Floats must be approved by the lifeguards.
- No bicycles, roller skates, skateboards, etc., allowed in the swimming pool area.
- Only two (2) guests per Resident tag. Resident is responsible for their guest conduct.
- Use of Cocoa Butter, Baby Oil, and other Heavy Suntan oils cause filter damage. It is advised that these lotions not be used in the pool.