to Submit a ACC Request please Log on to Townsq at www.townsq.io
Please see the attached ACC Tutorial Powerpoint for more information on how to submit your ACC Application via TownSq.
- Cedar pickets only.
- Maximum fence height is normally set to 6 feet if wood for the most types.
- Some areas have different heights depending if they are of wood or back up to the bayou
- If any rot board is to be added, pickets must be cut to ensure maximum fence height of 6 feet is not exceeded.
- ACC form is not needed for minor repairs or replacement of a damaged gate if the replacement is similar.
Clear stain is the only approved color if stain is going to be applied.
Replacement of existing fencing in kind implies there will be no reduction or addition to the existing linear footage of the current fence.
- Roof Guidelines
- Black color
- 30 year architectural shingles
- GAF Timberline LifeTime and High Definition Shingles- Charcoal
Max Def Moire Black
GAF Timberline HTZ Color Charcoal
- Pool Guidelines
- Homeowner bears the responsibility to ensure that all pool code requirements are met (e.g. fence height and locking requirements, utility easement clearance, drain line termination, etc.).
- Association is NOT responsible for any violations that may require modifications post-construction.
- Association property, If used for access to pool construction area, MUST be remediated to same condition or deposit funds will be used for this purpose.
- Installation of pool cannot affect drainage of neighbors or common area property.
Failure to submit an ACC form can result in fines as outlined in our fine policy